VOCOlinc MistFlow VH1
MistFlow Smart Humidifier/Diffuser works with Apple Homekit, Alexa, and the Google Assistant. You can check status or control it wirelessly with your voice or the VOCOlinc/Home app in multiple ways through the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
It features a rainbow-spectrum mood light that allows you to choose the right color suitable for your mood or occasion. You can customize automation such as scheduling, auto-target humidity, and light effects, etc.
The MistFlow improves the health and sleep for your family. Its large capacity and mist output is ideal for medium-sized rooms and offices up to 430 ft2 / 40 m2. The top-fill design makes cleaning and filling a breeze.
|1||MIST||Tap to set mist level (High / Low) Long press to set timer (2h / 4h / 6h)|
|2||LIGHT||Tap to turn on/off mood light Long press to change color|
Simultaneously press and hold the LIGHT & MIST buttons for 10 seconds until the mood light starts to blink and then light up. The device is now in pairing mode. Follow the instructions to add this device to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network and the VOCOlinc /
• VH1 MistFlow Smart Humidifier
• User Manual
To gain a better experience with VOCOlinc products, we strongly recommend that you update the firmware whenever updates with all the latest improvement and fixes are available:
1. Open the VOCOlinc app.
2. Long press device icon to enter the main page.
3. Look for "Firmware update" and then tap "Update" when you see a prompt.
* Only the devices that are currently reachable and have an available update will prompt
firmware update notice.
* It is important to leave the VOCOlinc app running while it finishes updating the device.
DO NOT to minimize the app, close the app, or interrupt the update until the updates are successful to prevent problems.
• The amount and intensity of mist produced varies according to water type, the amount of water, humidity, temperature, air currents.
Therefore, it should not be considered a fault.
• Use 100% natural water-soluble essential oils ONLY. Other oils that contain chemical ingredients, flavors or impurities may cause damage to the device.
• Before replacing with another essential oil, clean the water tank first.
In the event of the unit being knocked over or tipped during use, please follow the steps below to avoid damage to the device:
1. Unplug the device and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any remaining water from the water tank.
3. Gently shake out the water and then dry it in open space for at least 24 hours.
After continuously running a cycle , or 3-5 days, clean the device following the steps below:
1. Unplug the device and remove the cover.
2. Pour out any remaining water from tank.
3. Clean the device with warm water (add a few drops of dishwashing detergent), and then wipe it gently with a dry cloth.
4. Do not use acids or enzymes detergents, as this may give off hazardous gas or cause malfunction. Be sure to use a mild detergent.
5. If the humidifier is not used for an extended period, drain water from the tank.
FCC Declaration Caution:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
-- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
The antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
IC Declaration Caution:
This device complies with Industry Canada's licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. In order to avoid the possibility of exceeding the ISEDC radio frequency exposure limits, human proximity to the antenna shall not be less than 20cm (8 inches) during normal operation.